Bitcoin Price Hits 13-Month Low as Crypto Market Slumps
Bitcoin (BTC) dropped to its lowest level since October 2017 on Monday, as losses are seen across the broader crypto market.
Source: Import RSS
- The Crypto Market Just Fell to a New 2018 Low
- Stablecoin Purchases Surged Amid Wednesday’s Crypto Market Drop
- Bitcoin Back on the Defensive After Price Hits Two-Week Low
- Traders Now Betting 2-to-1 the Bitcoin Cash Fork Will Cause Price Decline
- Bitcoin Price Is Charting This ‘Death Cross’ for First Time Since 2014