Court Takes Control of Funds Amid Crypto Exchange’s Banking Dispute
A Canadian judge ruled that CIBC, which froze some $26 million CAD claimed by QuadrigaCX, must transfer the funds under dispute to the court.
Source: Import RSS
- Combined Class-Action Lawsuit Against Ripple Moves to Federal Court
- Bitmain Sues Alleged Bitcoin Thief in US Federal Court
- GMO Reports $5.6 Million Q3 Loss on Crypto Mining Business
- Crypto Token Airdrops Are a Marketing Ploy (and That’s OK)
- Crypto Exchanges Should Take a Hard Look at IP Address-Masking Services