Crypto Custody? State Street Is Waiting on a Client Shift, Exec Says
State Street bank says there’s no sense of urgency yet from clients for it to move into safeguarding crypto assets.
Source: Import RSS
- Michigan Secretary of State Nixes Crypto for Political Donations
- The Crypto Market Just Fell to a New 2018 Low
- Ohio Becomes First US State to Allow Taxes to Be Paid in Bitcoin
- The State of Blockchain Economy 2018 – Das Blockchain-Event in Berlin
- Crypto Custodian BitGo Adds New Stablecoins in Bid to Woo Institutions